Job Title: Research Associate Junior
NeoVentures is hiring a Research Associate Junior position. NeoVentures is an aptamer development company located in London, Ontario. We are looking for someone with lab experience, good pipetting skills, the ability to follow experimental protocols, perform mathematical calculations easily, and who is able to multi-task in order to maintain high productivity without compromising the quality of the results.
- Perform Aptamer selection protocols
- PCR amplification and troubleshooting
- Perform standard molecular biology assays such as DNA and protein gel electrophoresis.
- Prepare samples and reagents and general laboratory procedures
- Read, understand and execute protocols and SOPs
- Applicants should have excellent record keeping skills and enjoy solving problems.
- Laboratory experience
- Ability to convert calculations between moles, molarity, parts per million with ease.
- Ability to perform at a high level without compromising quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to write work with R or python
- M.Sc in Molecular Biology or related field
- 3 year minimum of lab experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- laboratory: 3 years (Preferred)