We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Salesforce Consultant to help one of our clients with a project in the Telecommunications industry.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of North America’s leading Data and Telecom service providers. As Lead Salesforce Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering solutions developed from project requirements/user stories gained through stakeholder meetings. Your considerable experience implementing Salesforce.com, will allow you to act as a knowledgeable liaison with key business stakeholders and technical resources. In this role you will be working closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, project managers, implementation partners and internal and external integration/development teams often in a project lead capacity.
- Translate business language into requirements/user stories (& vice versa) and liaise between technical and non-technical staff to ensure all deliverables elegantly meet project needs
- Facilitate solution design workshops, configuration of Salesforce.com, and overall functional implementation and usability of systems with informed opinions on recommended approaches
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders and consistently deliver high-quality services for mutual success
- Communicate project status to management and stakeholders, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
- Create mock-ups, data models, presentations, code, process flows and supporting project documentation
- Facilitate client-led user acceptance testing/regression testing and build/execute test cases
- Design training materials and lead train-the-trainer sessions
- Produce quality deliverables within hard deadlines under minimal guidance
- Advise best practices relating to Salesforce and/or overall implementation
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS
- 2+ years Salesforce experience and within consulting environment
- Experienced at managing project teams of at least 3-6 people
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification is preferred
- Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud certification (or other Salesforce Consultant level certification)
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension located at our client’s site in the Greater Toronto Area.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us or submit your resume.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across Canada, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all private industry sectors.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!