T&T Power is disrupting the power industry with an elite service and production team, an unbelievable atmosphere and an unparalleled focus on customer satisfaction. Clients across Canada have used T&T Power Group for our consultative knowledge, our experienced and dedicated services, and our willingness and determination to solve problems and see things through to the end.
What impact will you have? You'll become an important member of a growing, fun-loving, hard-working, determined team. If you hold yourself to high standards, your impact will be significant and it will be immediate. You'll fit right in.
T&T Power Group is an industrial engine driven equipment sales and service company. We are seeking a qualified individual to fill the opening of Service Coordinator.
Your responsibilities will be varied and may change depending on your skills, development, and business needs. Job duties may include:
- Managing parts inventory
- Ensuring cleanliness and organization of service shop
- Sourcing and ordering parts
- Managing service equipment
- Arranging delivery and pickup of fluids and other consumables
- Overseeing maintenance of service fleet vehicles
- Ensuring fleet vehicles are stocked with necessary tools
- Overseeing maintenance of rental generator fleet
- Conducting regular health & safety inspections and other health and safety responsibilities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and constantly changing working environment
- A commitment to timely and high-quality work
- Ability to produce consistent quality of work under pressure
- We cannot stress enough that strong computer aptitude with the ability to quickly learn new software programs and procedures is a critical and non-negotiable skill required for this job!
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Customer service mindset
- A team player with excellent written/verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong consideration will be given to individuals with experience in any/all of the following areas:
- Inventory and purchasing
- Health and safety
- Automotive, mechanical, or electrical parts
- Power generation
- Ability to lift and move boxes and parts up to 50 lbs
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience is an asset
- And most importantly... YOU MUST be willing to work hard, have fun, and immerse yourself in the culture of our fantastic team.
- A competitive wage & benefit package will be offered based on candidate experience and capabilities.
- We’d like to thank all who apply, however, only superstar candidates will be chosen for an interview.
T&T Power Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values workplace diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Job Type: Full-time