Airport Mazda is looking to add a Part-Time Receptionist to their team! The Part-Time Receptionist will play a crucial role in the dealership environment, by welcoming customers into the dealership, handling a busy switchboard, attending to customer needs and performing cashier duties as required. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal communication skills, strong computer skills and be a true professional. If you pride yourself on your ability to make things happen and engage with people, both internally and externally, we would like to meet you.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of previous Customer service experience.
- Answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department.
- Welcoming and Interacting with walk-in customers, guiding them to the appropriate department.
- Responsible for cashing customers out and taking payments/deposits.
- Log daily transactions/maintain the till.
- Follow all company policies, directives and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a pleasant telephone manner and assist customers as required.
- Previous automotive dealership experience is an asset, but not required.
- Must have a professional business appearance.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must live a close distance from the dealership.
- Second language is an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must work evenings and Saturdays.
- All other duties as assigned.
What We Offer:
- Welcoming Culture
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity to develop and advance
- Employee benefits package
- Discounts on Products and Services
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.