Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Customs Coordinator for our Woodstock, ON office.Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and responding to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Prepare and process customs (ACE/ACI/PAPS/PARS) documentation according to outlined rules, regulations and procedures
- Compile and review require customs documentation, such as customs invoices, and certificates of origin (not limited to)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management and/or Business is required
- Previous experience in Transportation and/or as a Dispatcher is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of North American geography
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with the aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time