Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 18 sales outlets and 6 service centres located throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening in our Moncton, NB service shop for Truck & Transport Technicians, evening shift, 4:00p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Repair and maintain all makes of heavy duty trucks, trailers, buses and petroleum tanks.
- Perform vehicle inspections, test and diagnose mechanical problems. Adjust or replace parts on mechanical, electronic and electrical systems and components, including brakes, steering and lighting.
- Interact with shop Foremen to report on the status of assigned jobs, confirm findings and determine repair or replacement of parts. Complete work orders to describe work performed.
- Follow safety procedures, maintain a clean work area, and care for shop tools and equipment.
- Licensed Truck & Transport Technician preferred, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentices will be considered.
- Licensed Automotive Technician interested in training on heavy-duty trucks.
- Experience with spring work would be beneficial or working as a foreperson.
- Good manual dexterity, versatility of skills, and capable of performing heavy lifting and heavy work.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract (Class 1 license an asset).
- Safety training appropriate to the trade, along with the ability to learn and apply new processes and technology.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including a tool allowance, safety boot allowance, group benefits and a registered pension plan. Contact our Service Manager for further information, to provide your resume or complete an application form.
Visit our website at www.partsfortrucks.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent