The unique role of the Client Services Associate is to assist in the preparation of reporting for the various funds and corporate entities under the ACM umbrella as well as assist with various compliance and administrative activities.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials and presentations;
- Prepare, monitor, and analyze unitholder analytics;
- Assist with maintaining the existing database of contacts, investment advisors, and potential investors;
- Assist with responding to client and advisor inquiries regarding ACM’s funds; and
- Build and foster relationships with existing and prospective advisors, advisor assistants, and direct investors.
- Assist with the subscription/redemption process, including processing and reviewing forms, liaising with investment advisors, and following up with clients and advisors for any missing information;
- Assist with client / advisor requests (e.g. holdings information, duplicate tax receipts, etc.);
- Prepare ad hoc reports as necessary; and
- Other ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Review subscription/redemption documents for completeness and compliance with ACM’s internal policies and securities regulations;
- Stay up-to-date on applicable securities regulations while assisting with regular compliance reviews (including trading documentation, etc.) and internal policies and procedures; and
- Assist with preparing filings/reports required by various regulatory bodies.
- 1-3 year of experience preferred in similar role or role within the financial services industry;
- Bachelor of Commerce, or equivalent;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook;
- First-rate interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail, pro-active and a self-starter; and
- Team-player attitude with willingness to pitch in wherever needed.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit their cover letter with salary expectations and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)