Our mission is to Profoundly change the standard of care by creating a tomorrow where clinicians can confidently ablate tissue with precision; a tomorrow where patients have access to safe and effective treatment options, so they can quickly return to their daily lives. Changing the standard of care is part of our fabric. We are a group of energetic, problem-solvers focused on innovation, and looking to change the world. If you want to make a Profound impact with your career, here is your chance.
Senior Service Manager
Reports to Title
VP Finance, Service & Manufacturing
The Sr. Service Mgr. will be responsible to set up the service infrastructure. They are responsible to develop all service documentation to support global installations, troubleshooting and operations, and to provide and support training as needed in North America, Europe and Asia. The service manager focuses on ensuring that both internal and external customer expectations are exceeded through the delivery of quality service. They are responsible to create and enhance processes, fixing any service reliability issues, tracking service metrics, and ensuring services and product are delivered to the client in a timely manner while ensuring the department runs in an efficient and profitable manner, and facilitates organic growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for FSE team and 3rd party service support providers as needed; customers include TACT and commercial sites
- Travel when necessary to provide technical support, training and complete system upgrades
- Escalate issues to Level 4, Engineering, as needed
- Initiate and deliver solutions through NCR or CAPA as needed to resolve long term corrective action to field issues
- Manage 3rd party customer support provider including: training, establishing and monitoring performance KPI’s and spare parts usage
- Provide input during product development to ensure designs support service and testing requirements
- Work closely with clinical and sales teams to oversee and execute service agreements, appropriate resources, equipment, materials, and contracts.
- Assigns tasks to FSE’s that are based on SLAs, availability, and the FSE skills.
- Establish effective processes and strategies to ensure an effective service schedule and monitoring of activities is established to ensure timely installations and customer support to meet the business goals
- Execute maintenance strategies and preventative maintenance tasks that improve reliability and/or reduce costs.
- Facilitates weekly schedule development meetings to schedule minimum of two weeks in future.
- Work with the business to establish the service schedule and monitor activities to ensure timely installations and or support
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise relative to all Profound products and information.
- Manage the work order/requests
- Works with Profound clinical and technical team to help resolve client issues, and ensure the necessary support is schedule and provided
- Managing external service providers.
- Reviewing both tactical and longer-term metrics for the team and handling performance that is outside of the defined thresholds.
Engineering and or Business degree required
(experience, skills and technical knowledge)
- 7-10 + years’ experience as a service manager planner/scheduler in the medical device industry is preferred
- Must exhibit exemplary internal and external customer service attitude and stakeholder focus
- This position must execute many tasks simultaneously while maintaining excellent working relationships and superior interpersonal leadership skills
- Motivated , results-oriented attitude·
- Must have above average troubleshooting skills with electronics and mechatronic systems; good understanding of software, firmware and mechanical design.
- Requires managerial courage and commitment
- Proven ability to engage clients and facilitate organic growth
Please visit our website to learn more about Profound Medical at profoundmedical.com
We thank you for your interest in Profound Medical. Please note only candidates that are short-listed will be contacted.
We strive to promote diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Job Type: Full-time