The Crown Leaf Cannabis is a fully licensed cannabis dispensary that provides a wide variety of cannabis products and accessories.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. All applicants must be the minimum age of 19 with flexible availability with varying shifts including days, evenings and weekends with the store being open every day.
The Crown Leaf Cannabis is looking for a full-time keyholder for its location at 75 Clarence St in Brampton, Ontario. The key holder shares responsibility in the overall function and flow of the day-to-day retail store operations. You will lead by example and possess the ability to inspire and motivate those around you to be the best bud-tenders possible.
You must have a passion for engaging with customers and creating an open and friendly environment. Your vision is to educate and guide customers on recreational cannabis with the ultimate goal of providing an exceptional experience to anyone that walks through the door.
What you'll be doing:
- Exude a warm, friendly, natural, helpful, generous and welcoming disposition to customers that makes them want to come back
- Open/close store, including cashing-in and cashing-out
- Often act as the most senior person on duty, making important decisions about problem-solving, customer inquiries, returns, tricky situations and the regulations that govern cannabis
- Educate customers about cannabis and how to consume responsibly
- Help customers choose appropriate products based on their needs, preferences, requests and budgets
- Build long-term, happy customer relationships
- Troubleshoot customer, retail + POS questions/issues
- Proactively clean, tidy, organize, maintain areas of the store where needed
- Support back-of-house operations (e.g. inventory, merchandising, etc) as requested
- Take on and be responsible for special projects as assigned
- Maintain a high knowledge of the store’s dynamic menu and contribute actively to the team’s learning of our products too
- Proactively learn new products, trends and developments in the cannabis industry at large
Other duties as required.
What you need:
· Must be 19 years of age or over
· Criminal background check (Must possess prior to employment offer)
· CannSell Training Certificate (Must possess prior to employment offer)
· Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
· Proficient computer skills and experience with Point of Sales systems is an asset (training is provided on the Cannabis POS system)
· Experience in a similar role with sales and customer service experience in retail or hospitality with extensive customer-facing interaction
· Eagerness to learn
· Related product knowledge an asset
· Demonstrate high levels of integrity and responsibility
· Positive and outgoing personality to ensure a high level of customer interaction and satisfaction
· Ability to multitask
· Organizational skills to maintain efficiencies
· Meet the physical demands of a retail environment including transporting up to 30lbs
· Flexible availability to work weekends, weekdays and as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All surfaces disinfected multiple times throughout the day with strict adherence to a cleaning schedule -- masks are optional for our employees.
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)