Alltemp Products, a Diversitech Company, strives to be your Single Source for Quality HVAC/R products, something we will continue to strive for as a leader in the Canadian Market for over 45 years. Customer Service is a big part of our success and with our growth we are looking to add one more player to our team.
Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative
We discovered an opportunity in our Pickering office for a Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative reporting directly to the V.P. and General Manager.
This position will be a Full-Time position starting right away.
The hourly rate will range from $18 - $22 (Depending on experience) plus Health Benefits
Responsibilities will include;
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Entering data from customer-generated purchase orders including part numbers and shipping instructions into our SX.enterprise system
- Imputing and maintaining EDI Orders on multiple platforms
- Edit and verify all orders received for pricing and product availability
- Gather and inform customers on accurate product lead times and order ship dates via fax or email
- Preparing custom papers for US Customers
- Handle pricing requests and research existing quotes
- Resource Google on Distribution networks, Tracking shipments and Product information for customers
- Record or file copies of orders received according to order received dates.
- Resolve customer issues/problems within a specific timeframe
- Advise customers on credit approvals and denials
- Initiate customer credits and return merchandise authorizations along with lost or damage freight claims
- Assist customers with product applications and inquires
- Work closely with field representatives to provide superior service to customers
- Various administrative functions including filing, data entry and administrative support functions for customer service department
- 2 years’ experience in a Bi-Lingual Customer Service position
- Background and knowledge in an EDI environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Good communication skills with a strong emphasis on telephone etiquette and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum High School graduate
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel and email software)
- Strong multi task and time management skills
- Works well in a team setting, is self-motivated and is proactive in solving issues for the customer and fellow staff members.
Alltemp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
- EDI: 2 years
- High school or equivalent