Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering women everywhere to be unapologetically free. We involve our customers every step of the way and by listening and iterating, we are creating intimate apparel that women love to live in. We currently sell a broad array of products including underwear, bras, tanks, t-shirts and loungewear. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
As the Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator, your role is to provide seamless support to our CEO, ensuring she is always operating at 100%. You’re a boss at staying organized and anticipating needs and roadblocks before they arise. What’s more? You will be a key culture ambassador to Knix in managing the day-to-day operations of the office and cultivating a positive employee experience (note: our team is fuelled by coffee, snacks, and good music). Just like the customers who inspire us, you don’t let obstacles hold you back and you’re always looking for ways to take new ideas to the next level.
- Assist in managing the schedule of the CEO, including conference calls, emails, and domestic and global travel arrangements.
- Assist the CEO on public facing initiatives, including logistics with media, speaking opportunities, partnerships and travel
- Exercise discretion and prioritize/re-prioritize the CEO’s to-dos.
- Attend key public events with the CEO and post on her social media channels.
- Support with provisioning of daily needs of the CEO and for meetings.
- Assist in preparing presentations, market research and other projects for the CEO and other members of the leadership team.
- Prepare meeting minutes, documents, reports, summaries and expense reports.
- Ensure that all messages and communications are accurate and prioritized.
- Ideate, organize and execute on employee experience events / activities for the Knix team.
- Manage and keep the office in order, including the coordination of services and supplies, internal communications, and general tidiness.
- Highly organized with strong administrative skills and experience with calendar management, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Willingness and ability to attend external events and engagements.
- 3-5 years of experience in public relations or related field.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent and confident oral and written communicator to both internal and external partners.
- Self-starting and resourceful with a proven track record taking initiative to assess needs and complete tasks accurately
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Relations: 2 years (Required)