Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services delivers integrated pharmaceutical care, services and programs across Fraser Health (FH), Providence Health Care (PHC), Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH). Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services includes 10 functional portfolio groupings across the four organizations - Residential Care, Community Based Pharmacy Programs, Professional Practice and Education Programs, Medication Safety, Information Systems and Technology, Medication Use Management, Business Support, Pharmaceutical Purchasing, Pharmaceutical Production, and Drug Distribution Systems. We employ all levels of Pharmacy Professionals across Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and the Sunshine Coast.
Current and future casual (on-call) opportunities for Pharmacy Assistants may be available within the Lower Mainland region. This includes facilities in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Moody, Powell River, Richmond, Sechelt, Squamish, Surrey, Vancouver and White Rock, located in British Columbia.
Working as an integral part of our Pharmacy Team, in this position you will:
- Assist with dispensing prescription orders
- Count or measure and fill medication containers or unit dose packages; compound medications such as lotions, ointments and creams for inspection
- Utilize your experience and Pharmacy Assistant education to further your career with us
As the successful applicant you have:
- Graduated from a recognized Pharmacy Assistant course
- One (1) year recent related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
We value self-directed individuals who are experts in their field and find satisfaction working innovatively and collaboratively to help improve the lives of those in their community.
One Team, Best Pharmacy Care, Better Lives!