This position is for the Business Analyst Consultant to work as a member of a large program team and work directly with the Client.
The role is hands on and is responsible to lead the team and individually deliver:
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements and documenting detailed business and system use cases to drive out the detailed functional requirements for the different applications
- Maintain a requirements traceability matrix to ensure resulting solution delivers the expected acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the Test Lead and Test team to define traceable Test Scenarios that confirm the requirements through multiple testing phases
- Support the client to ensure the resulting solution meets business requirements and business acceptance is achieved
- Work closely with the Organizational Change Management lead to ensure that the Business is ready for the change and the processes and solutions meet the acceptance criteria
Develop detailed functional requirements for the implementation of business process changes or improvements, data analysis and the creation of reports
What you can expect from us:
- Manage the Requirements Tools used to capture and maintain the Business Requirements
- Accountable to ensure that the requirements are aligned with the client's business objectives and stated expectations including managing requirements priority and maintaining a feature backlog
- Identifies, elicits, and documents business requirements, defines business rules and communicates requirements for the implementation of business solutions.
- Communicates with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise.
- Conducting Business Process Discovery and Mapping. Produce process models and workflows, diagrams and provide input into data models
- Prepare Business - and System Use case documentation & lead/participate in high-level design, lead requirements and Use Case walkthroughs
- Prepare/Review User Interface Functional Specifications
- Prepare data flow diagrams or equivalent process flow diagrams
- Define and document data definitions including data attributes, validation rules, data relationships
- Ensure business requirements are traceable through specifications, solution design and test cases
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Identify and resolve discrepancy between systems under development specifically with regards to systems integration requirements
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.