- Monitor projects on a daily basis for ongoing submittal and job costing requirements
- Utilize heavy job software to ensure accurate job costing and progress is captured.
- Coordinate with subcontractors
- Maintain project schedule using Microsoft Project
- Provide weekly status updates to project leads
- Assist with procurement requirements
- Monitor resource allocation and assist in resource scheduling.
- Open communication with project team to ensure successful implementation of work plans, activities and resource allocation.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with clients and their representatives in the field.
- Ability to work weekends or on call as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in civil / heavy construction industry or applicable post-secondary education in a related field.
- Proficient in the use of of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Heavy Job and Microsoft Project software experience preferred. Training will be provided suitable candidate.
- Basic understanding of contract administration
- Valid BC driver license
-Candidate must be willing to relocate to Campbell River
Job Type: Full-time