Dynamics 365 QA Analyst (Automated Testing Specialist) – Contract
Information Technology Unit, Corporate and Council Services
Contract Duration – 6 months initially with possibility of extension
Purpose of the Position:
To assist the College in the conversion of its legacy system to Dynamics 365. The Dynamics 365 QA Analyst will work with developers and architects in a Scrum environment to deliver and help lead QA activities for the Dynamics 365 project. The QA analyst will define and execute activities to ensure that all project deliverables meet client expectations.
- Design and development of applications to integrate existing systems with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Participate in artifact review and inspection meetings, identifying issues and providing feedback
- Identify QA process issues and escalate appropriately
- Coach others on correct QA processes
- Own basic QA planning tasks and author basic test matrices from business and technical requirements
- Translate an application’s big picture business needs into personal work
- Work with or without supervision
- Create, edit and update manual test scripts
- Create and update automation test scripts
- Undertake special assignments/sub-projects as assigned by the Manager of Information Technology
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency at manual and automated test execution tasks related to test scripts/cases and defects
- Experience testing Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, or other applications
- Understanding of QA responsibilities and accountabilities in an Agile environment
- Ability to understand client processes and issues and communicate them to QA team
- Strong English-language oral and written communication skills
- Experience reading business requirements, creating test cases, testing script libraries, tracking bugs and maintaining automation test scripts.
- Strong technical background on MS technologies/trends
- Understand principles of Agile development
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter by February 20, 2019.
Ontario College of Teachers is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.