Exciting opportunity to join a clean technology company focused on reducing the impact of food waste on the natural environment. The successful candidate become part of an exciting and growing organization that will assist businesses in their diversion of food waste from the landfill.
Title: National Account Manager / Business Development Associate – Canada
ORCA Digesters develops and manufacturers the ORCA food waste solution, a technology based out of North America. ORCA promotes sustainability, cost efficiency and environmental stewardship. With our onsite waste digestion process, customers can manage organics at the source, eliminating the need to store and transport the waste, or truck it to landfills or remote composting facilities. The ORCA system helps with food cost and labor efficiencies and reduces the atmospheric release of methane gas, reduces emissions related to the transportation of waste, and provides meaningful cost savings for customers.
For more, please visit our website at www.feedtheorca.com
- Manage our national contract business including communication, renewals of existing business and developing leads for these national accounts.
- Develop quarterly business reviews for national accounts and be part of the presentation to these organizations
- Develop business leads in Canada through a variety of channels including web research, LinkedIn prospecting, tradeshows and networking events
- Organize, schedule and attend sales meetings with prospective clients at client at locations
- Prepare proposals and develop ROI analysis
- Conduct research and provide insight and support for company sales process design including sales pitches, email campaigns, presentations, etc.
- Assist in implementing and tracking sales campaigns for targeted industries and reporting
- Maintain and update customer interactions using assigned CRM (PipeDrive)
- Salary/commission-based compensation structure
- Report to Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Experience in Hospitality or Waste Management is required
- A University or College degree/diploma
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in B2B sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality or Waste Management: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)