Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada, and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the wholesale and commercial sales within the region, including identifying and soliciting accounts, obtaining appropriate credit levels and recommending account acquisition pricing levels
- Analyze the commercial and wholesale market business potential and opportunities with prospective customers, taking appropriate corrective actions to grow sales
- Act as a mediator in customer store disputes, to maximize sales potential while protecting store and corporate assets
- Work with vendor representatives regarding product launches and training within the store and with customers
- Execute all sales and marketing programs as per corporate standard
- Actively participate with members of the commercial team and management in the development and implementation of commercial strategy
- Approximately 95% of time is spent on the road visiting wholesale accounts
What You Bring
- Possession of a valid driver's license and own automobile is mandatory
- 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience in the automotive aftermarket
- Post-secondary degree/diploma majoring in Business or Marketing an asset
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50 lbs
If you’re a proven retail manager with a passion for people, our industry, and driving an exceptional customer experience, then this is definitely the place to be.
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada, and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies .
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn .