IT STARTS HERE.:
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact on MNP’s Technology team as a Data Architect. Work with tech-savvy problem solvers who embrace digital transformation, and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. You’ll make an impact by designing, developing and maintaining innovative, high-quality solutions that are defining the way MNP does business.
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our team members are successfully ‘disrupting’ mid-market business practices.
ROLE @ MNP:
Lead the design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex data systems and solutions both on premise as well as in the cloud using Azure/AWS/Google
Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence
Create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures
Define and manage standards, guidelines and processes to ensure data quality
- Participate in master data management initiatives
- Ensure technology solutions are in alignment with data architecture principles and target state.
Oversee end-to-end data life cycle management activities
Work with IT teams, business analysts and data analytics teams to understand data consumers’ needs
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage and analytics.
- Aid the definition of data classifications and data zoning to allow information assets to be immediately identified and proactively managed as more information becomes federated in a digital economy
Skills and Experience
Proven track record of successful results on leading large-scale information management/transformation programs
5+ years experience in a data or information architecture role
Experience developing reference architecture, principles and standards
- Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs
- Experience in data warehousing, data modeling and/or data analysis
- Good knowledge of data management, data integration and database development techniques
- Experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Teradata)
- Experience with ETL and other business intelligence tools
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams
Strong skills in coaching, influencing and driving cross-functional teams, and delivering solutions in a complex and dynamic environment
MY REWARDS @ MNP:
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!