Human Resources / Payroll Administrator
Hay River, NT
· Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
· Accounting, Business Admin or other related post secondary diploma or certificate would be an asset
· Experience processing Payroll and knowledge of NWT Labour Regulations
· Experience in General Office procedures and/or accounting software
· Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook.
· Be self-motivated and responsible.
· Good oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to work efficiently with little supervision, working under pressure with strict deadlines.
HR/Payroll Administrator Reports to Office Manager and is located in Hay River, NT.
Hourly wage $25.00 to $40.00/ hr, depending on experience.
Hours of work are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, some overtime and weekend work will be required.
Group RRSP, Life Insurance, LTD, Health and Dental Benefits available after 3 months.
This posting will remain open until filled. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Visit us as www.rowes.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour