Playgon Interactive Inc. is an entertainment technology company focused on the online gaming space with innovative live dealer casino products. We are looking for a motivated engineer to join our Coal Harbour head office and play a key role in our product launch scheduled for Q1 of 2020.
You will be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle: requirement analysis, design, development, testing, delivery, and maintenance. Routine areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement front end components to meet defined requirements
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to provide the best UI and UX designs
- Continuously improve development process and implement best practices
- Continuously master and broaden your technical skills
- Take ownership and responsibility of your work
- Fix defects
- Mentor other software engineers
- Provide accurate estimations for upcoming work
- Deliver technical presentations
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with the React Framework
- Strong experience in OO languages
- Strong experience in OO design and development
- Motivated, fast learner and an excellent problem solver
Why work with Playgon?
- Small, collaborative and fun team. No politics.
- Latest technology, challenging problems
- Opportunity for career growth
- Open office, downtown location, close to transit.
- 8 hour work day with 1/2 hour paid lunch
- Optional work from home days
- Dental and extended health benefits
- RRSP matching program
Only candidates legally allowed to work in Canada will be considered. We cannot accommodate relocation expenses at this time.
Job Type: Full-time