Our Winnipeg branch is currently accepting applications for the position of SERVICE / CONSTRUCTION DISPATCHER. The successful candidate will work closely with the Service Manager, Service Coordinator and Shipper Receiver to ensure all service work is efficiently scheduled and work is completed in a timely manner.
Coordination of all service and construction work including (but not limited to) receiving incoming calls from customers,
setting up work orders, creating work order files for mechanics, dispatching mechanics, coordinating
completion of work orders, quote and order parts for work orders, prepare files for billing including
reviewing of costs (labour, material, sub-costs, etc.) as required.
- Review of mechanic’s service reports to ensure they are complete, accurate and signed by the customer.
- Review Hazard Assessments (JHA’s), Worksite Inspections, Vehicle Inspections on a weekly basis to
ensure corrective action is implemented, as necessary.
- Schedule planned maintenance for both in town and out of town work including shared trip preparation.
- Coordination of field work for 20-30 mechanics. On a daily basis check their progress and confirm expected
completion in order to plan/coordinate the next job.
- Maintain training schedule ensuring all staff are compliant with requisite training initiatives.
- Back-up for Service Coordinator.
- Back-up for Shipping / Receiving.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Logistics background/training
- Organized, efficient, accurate & disciplined.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and organize a multi-player team.
- Experience with customer service and addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Experience with SAP is an asset.
- Ability to lift heavy objects at times (<50 lbs)
- Experience with mechanical, plumbing or HVAC systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of piping systems and compression systems parts is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges.
We offer our employees excellent compensation, medical and dental benefit programs, retirement savings options, career development opportunities, mentoring and continuing education.
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, CIMCO Refrigeration will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.