Who we are
Nexus Cellular started in 2006, is one of the largest Canadian wholesale distributors of wireless/cellular products - devices, parts, accessories- and the only authorized distributor for LG Canada. Over the years, Nexus has established itself to be the brand that reflects trust, quality, value, and service. With our passion for the industry, product, customers and collective experience, we are confident of being at the forefront of sourcing, supplying, fulfilling the cellular needs of our customers and enabling them to grow in their business. Our dedicated team of professionals work tirelessly to source and supply products to our valued customers. We take pride in being associated members with CTIA and other industry related associations.
We are looking for a highly motivated NetSuite and IT administrator with 5+ years of experience. The incumbent will be responsible for managing NetSuite software and day-to-day IT operations.
What you’ll do
- Construct, configure NetSuite customized modules, scripts, services, custom record
- Make modifications or integrate software applications/modules in accordance with the agreed specifications.
- Perform website maintenance and business process testing for NetSuite upgrades
- Manage custom fields, forms, records, workflows, and user roles
- Manage NetSuite bundles - NetSuite Suite Commerce Advanced (SCA), QMS, Work Order & Assemblies, Interactive compensation etc.
- Participate in project planning sessions to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work
- Customize and maintain reports, user dashboards, and save searches
- Provide end user training as needed
- Manage fields/relationship, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot IT devices & networks
- Handle daily IT operations including desktops, servers, software and printers
- Assist in the maintenance of desktops, laptops, printers, phones and network infrastructure
- Serve as the go-to person for the NetSuite and IT requirements
- Deploy new desktop, laptop and printer resources as needed
What we’re looking for
- MUST have at least 5 year of NetSuite and IT experience
- Well versed with NetSuite Suite Commerce Advanced (SCA), Website configuration, NS Script Server Pages (SSP) applications, NS Commerce API (2018.2 release), NetSuite Item Search API
- Knowledge website administration, an added advantage (HTML, CSS, XML)
- Experience with creating custom reports and searches
- Ability to automate processes within NetSuite
- Ability to communicate efficiently and work well with others
What we offer
- Career growth opportunities
- Ongoing on the job training to support your personal and professional development
Location: Mississauga, ON
Type of employment: Full time
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start available. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm. Please apply directly through the advert.
Job Type: Full-time
- NetSuite and IT: 5 years (Required)