Seasonal Full and Part Time Employment
Kaloya Contracting is looking for keen and energetic individuals to service and maintain a variety of Provincial Parks over the 2019 summer season (mid May to mid Sept). Locations include Kekuli Bay, Ellison, Fintry and Mabel Lake Provincial Parks.
- Camper registrations
- Fee collection & reservation check-ins
- Security (incl verbal or written visitor violations/warnings)
- Firewood sales
- Building & ground maintenance including cleaning, maintenance of washrooms, painting and raking campsites.
- Collection of garbage/refundable’s, and opening or closing of the park gates.
- Must be able to pass an RCMP criminal record check with Vulnerable Sector
- Valid Driver’s license and First Aid Certificate
- Good physical condition
- Positive attitude
- Well spoken, effective communicator
- Must be able to deliver park policies in a consistent, direct and non-confrontational way despite the potential for dealing with agitated or intoxicated guests on occasion
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
Wage will be based on abilities and experience
Job Application Process:
If you like working outside, and providing an awesome camping experience for campers sounds like something you are interested in please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please include name of park you are applying for.
Job applications can be found on our website www.campokanagan.com