Reporting to the Systems Supervisor, this candidate will be responsible for the design, development,maintenance and documentation of application programs and reporting solutions, including maintaining/coordinating partner requirements on various EDI transaction set, including cross border ACE and ACI
- Develop new and support existing application/reporting solutions not limited to AS400, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio.net (C# and VB.net).
- Use of DB/2, DBU, Query/400, SQL, Debugger, FTP, RPG/400, RPG ILE, CL/400, CL/400 ILE, SQL, DDSMaintain existing EDI modules exchanging 204, 210, 214, 820, 997. Coordinate/testing/implement new partner requests. Troubleshoot ACE manifesting EDI 309, 350, 355.Perform other related duties as assignedQualifications: Minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated hands-on experience in iSeries, AS400, EDI, ACE, ACIMust have full life cycle production experience on AS400 Experience with object oriented programming using ASP.NET, ASP, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET Microsoft Visual Studio.net, SQL Server 2005 would be an asset.
- Strong documentation skills
- 1-3years experience
- Expert experience on RPG/400, RPG ILE, CL/400, CL/400 ILE, SQL, DDS
- University education in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Working on internal systems using the above skills to provide business-wide benefit
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development and enhancement of existing systems
Job Type: Full-time
- programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transporation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)