Are you looking to join a Team where you enjoy coming to work? Where there is a sense of Family and mutual support? That is what you will find at Le Pavillon Retirement Residence. We are a fully-bilingual retirement residence, with 82 suites and amazing residents. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with seniors.
At Le Pavillon we pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and caring environment for all of our residents.
In your new role you will:
- Contribute to the care planning process by charting pertinent information for the Nursing Department, in regards to behaviours, needs and/or preferences of the residents.
- Attend to the individual needs of the residents which may include medication administration, assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Answer residents' call bells promptly and courteously.
- Medication pass and documentation ( if UCP)
- Perform various tasks including vital signs, residents' weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, etc.
- Assistance with regularly scheduled light cleaning and laundry.
- Documentation of pertinent information on your shifts.
- Bilingual preferred ( French and English)
- Personal Support Worker Certificate preferred but not mandatory
- Experience with medication administration an asset (if UCP)
- Vulnerable sector screening - upon hire
- TB testing- upon hire
** Evenings (3pm-11pm), Nights (11pm- 7am), Days (7am-3pm). Please specify your availability.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50 /hour