Building Science Professionals is looking for a competent person who is able to assist the management team with Project Management, Job tracking, Co-ordination, Organization and site reviews.
- The candidate requires a minimum of 4 year Post Graduate degree in Architecture or Engineering or other related construction fields
- Candidate must have a valid Ontario Licence
- Status Requirement: Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Candidate is required to have a minimum of 1-2 years working experience in the construction or engineering field.
- Candidate must be organized and able to track multiple jobs at the same time.
- Candidate must have ability to review drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project and identify long lead times and critical path items.
- Candidate must have proficient knowledge of outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Professionally interact with clients while providing direction to site supervisors, service technicians.
- Use project scheduling tools to monitor projects plans and schedules, work hours, budgets, costs and expenditures. Track progress of project and quality of work being performed by various disciplines/trades on site.
- Issue work orders, investigation reports and perpetration of quotes
- Prepare completion documents and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
- Prepare completion documents and ensure all required documents for invoicing.
- Help with various project-related activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Construction Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)