WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTHUSIASTIC & ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are seeking a Pastry Chef Assistant who is able to help creating a broad range of baked goods from madeleine and meringues to gourmet cakes. The ideal candidate for this role understands the subtle ways that different flavors work together and has an appreciation for artistic presentation. If you are a detail-oriented pastry baker with great knowledge of French pastry, we want to hear from you!
As a Pastry Chef Assistant, you will be working closely with the Pastry Chef and Sous Chef to make a variety of cakes and other baked goods.
You will be responsible to make high quality pastries with the standard recipes and presentations in order to maintain quality standards and consistency of product. Also assist in production and maintenance of par stocks of pastry and dessert with proper rotation of products and maintain highest cleanliness and hygiene standard.
- Well-experienced in piping (eclairs, choux paste, macarons,...) and using sheeter machine
- Great knowledge of French Pastry
- Great attention to detail
- Willing to learn and listen to the Chef
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- Possess professional disposition with good interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques
- Experience in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field
If you think you could be a good match, please email us your resume with a few words about you.
Job Type: Full-time (Wed to Sun)
Salary: According to experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent