Area of Expertise:
Provide technical/operational support to the manufacturing and field operations.
Level of Responsibility:
Specific responsibilities of position :
- Under minimal supervision, performs varied and moderately complex tasks
- Applies semi-advanced skills to perform functions of the position within assigned area
- May adapt new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet the more complex requirements of the position
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of other employees
Qualifications required :
- Plans, writes and develops instructions using eCATES.
- Defines the assembly process, tooling and test equipment necessary to assemble modules and engines conforming to P&WC quality and engineering standards.
- Interprets complex drawings, documents and engineering specifications.
- Maintains a close relationship with engineering in regards to test instructions creation.
- Incorporates Red flags and engineering changes.
- Supports production in the improvement of assembly procedures and production readiness.
- Supports production in the maintenance and improvement of test instructions.
- First point of contact for the creation of temporary assembly and test procedures during an investigation.
- Leads or participates in a quality clinic to assure the maintenance of ACE key performance indicators.
Field of studies :
- College degree, or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum of 5 years experience
Aeronautics, Aeronautical Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering
Additional Information :
- May be required to cover on second shift and week-end. May require occasional travelling