Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
This position can be located any Canadian office or Virtually in Canada.
About the Position:
The Shared Services Implementation Consultant role provides Talent solutions for the existing HCM client base. This role is responsible for scoping, documenting, developing, testing and delivering billable projects for a variety of HCM modules (Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Compensation, and Learning). This role has primary responsibility for the timely completion of complex and multifaceted projects by collecting customer requirements and designing, configuring and testing Dayforce HCM to meet the clients’ needs. Responsibilities also include coordinating related project activities, communicating with internal and external customers and documentation of project throughout the lifecycle.
- Gather user requirements, prepare detailed contract that outlines scope, and review with customer for design approval.
- Lead complex implementation projects and provide advanced support where analysis of situations or data requires a review of requirements and identifiable factors.
- Interpret project requirements to determine the best solutions using the appropriate tools.
- Will be expected to have deep knowledge related to industry standards of Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Compensation, and Learning.
- Develop solutions to complex problems that require the use of independent judgement and creativity
- Work with customer and/or vendors, on site and remotely, to ensure thorough system testing, provide resolution to issues and ensure quality configurations/solutions.
- Manage project workflow and coordinate project resources (both Ceridian and client resources as well as vendors where applicable), to ensure a successful project completion.
- Maintain accurate and timely updates within the project tracking, time tracking and client billing system.
- Prior experience in the Talent/Learning space preferred.
- Experience working directly with Dayforce HCM preferred.
- Implementation experience preferred.
- Technical knowledge and experience with Implementation Tools is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and complex projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-through on tasks, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure.
- Travel required as needed.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.