Are you an exceptional Application Security Analyst? Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Are you looking to join an exceptional team of cyber security engineers that could teach you a thing or two? Then Fivesky is very interested to speak with you.
Who you are:
What you've done:
- Graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Have 6+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment
What you will do:
- Performed vulnerability assessments, secure code, and infrastructure security reviews for network infrastructures and web applications
- Have experience with ethical hacking/penetration testing
- Have a good understanding of vulnerability scoring systems (CVSS/CMSS)
- Excellent understanding of defense-in-depth principles and network security architecture
- Knowledge of the common attack vectors and associated mitigation controls
- Knowledge of penetration testing principles, techniques, and tools
- Hands-on experience with IBM AppScan and HP Fortify
- Participate in planning, testing, documentation, and determining the effectiveness of the security controls across the company's critical assets.
- Identify and remediate vulnerabilities by review security assessments of targeted assets
- Provide coverage of the key controls supporting cybersecurity with a specific focus on source code analysis and penetration testing/ethical hacking processes
- Assist in the development and analysis of key metrics to identify trends in cybersecurity
- Establish strong relationships with senior leadership, related controls groups, and business groups
- Share knowledge, techniques, and toolsets within the team to build proficiency in the cybersecurity landscape
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.