Commercial Handyman / General Sub-Contractor / Craftsman
LitoCan Inc. is currently looking for a Commercial Handyman for part-time maintenance and repair contract work throughout the GTA and downtown core.
- General building repairs and maintenance
- Framing & drop ceiling systems
- Drywall repairs and installation
- Basic carpentry
- Coordinate and communicate with others to effectively to complete the work
- WSIB Clearance
- Own Vehicle and Tools
- Fall Prevention and Working at Heights (TRAINING AVAILABLE)
- WHMIS (TRANING AVAILABLE)
- Must have the ability to interact with clients and associates in a professional and confident manner.
- Post secondary education or trade certification consider an asset
- Superior troubleshooting and problem solving skills required
- Active listener, critical thinker and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be confident using a smartphone.
- Year-round contractual work.
- Flexible day/evening hours.
- Opportunities to quote larger commercial projects.
- Administration services to assist in scheduling and training.
Job Type: Contract