Greg's Value Drug Mart Inc.
We are expanding our store to better serve our customers.
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient information into KROLL Software
- Accurate dispensing and third-party billing of prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy inventory
- General OTC inquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist
- Handling customer prescription pick up
- Preparing blisterpacks
- Assisting with cashier responsibilities
- Experience as a Pharmacy assistant is an important asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and keep attention to details.
- Motivated and willing to learn with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Proficient computer/data entry skills with hand-on experience related to use of pharmacy-related software packages, including KROLL .
- Experience: at least one year in a community pharmacy (preferred, but willing to train the right candidate)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$22.00 per hour (based on experience)
- Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability