Real Estate Licensed Associate
Lisa Hartsink focuses on Quality not Quantity in a Boutique Style Real Estate Team. With high standards of excellence in real estate professionalism and abilities, each team member commits to guiding clients with a compassionate, honest and patient approach. Primary communities of focus include Georgetown, Glen Williams, Acton, Erin, Hillsburgh and Rockwood, but also service Caledon, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga and Brampton.
Lisa is looking for a full time Licensed Associate who is looking to invest in the longterm. This individual must be values aligned, a motivated self-starter, have a deep love of real estate and is eager to grow their income.
Why Work With Us?
1. Recognized and respected brand in the local market
2. Encourage personal growth and learning to increase earning potential within a branded business
3. Join a “Boutique Style” team culture based on relational leadership within a business ‘family’
4. Consistently embrace and drive change to lead in the marketplace
5. Strive to be the ‘best in class’ service experience, high standards of excellence
6. Provide and receive guidance through ongoing support among team members
7. Flexible and available management support
8. Team engagement in local community events and outreach
9. Full service administrative support
10. Remote team approach leveraged by technology
Base Salary range approx. $100-$125k. Compensation based on performance.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year