KEY Education is looking for a data entry administrative support person with great organizational and people skills and attention to detail.
This role is integral to, and essential in, providing support to our administrative team so that the information that we collect and input on behalf of our clients is accurate and without any errors.
Fluent English and Mandarin language skills are required.
Job duties include:
- Helping our team complete and submit private school applications on behalf of our clients.
- Inputting with accuracy information/data into our clients’ private school application forms and KEY’s databases.
- Ensuring that all information or data inputted into the application forms and KEY’s databases is without errors, and correcting such errors.
- Collecting supplementary documentation from clients (e.g. photocopies of birth certificates, passports, proof of residency, etc.) that are required as part of their private school applications.
- Filing, scanning, and/or organizing of client documents.
- Answering client enquiries over the phone, email, and WeChat.
- Providing written and oral translation (Mandarin) of client or staff communications.
- Providing oral translation for meetings with clients.
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Job Type: Hourly, Contract, Temporary
Anticipated Need: 6-8 hours per day, M-F, from now to the end of December.
Hourly Wage: $15
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Mandarim (Required)