Salary: $17.73 - $24.64/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Early Childhood Educators and Assistants (4214)
NOC Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
Is a brand new child care program and will be licensed through BC Interior Health to provide 8 multi-age care places. Ashcroft, a friendly village on the bank of the Thompson River experiences a warm and dry climate and is easily accessible to neighboring urban towns.
The successful candidate:
- Will apply contemporary early childhood practices in the development of our program within a team environment
- Be familiar with the expectations and requirements of Community Care Licensing
- Support each child’s holistic development using the BC Early Learning Framework
- Demonstrate understanding and respect for the competency of young children
- Be aware of and work within the ECEBC Code of Ethics
- Participate in professional development
Yellowhead Community Services Society's Licensed Child Care Programs work respectfully with all children and families. We are dedicated to providing a safe, fun, affordable and nurturing child care environment while honoring each child’s individuality.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma preferred with three years’ experience working in a licensed center.
- Current first aid certificate.
- Strong planning, organizational, leadership, computer and communication skills required.
- Ability to work within a multicultural invironment.
Yellowhead Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientations, age, marital status, or disability. Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada. Only those short-listed will be contacted.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER:
Selection Committee - Manager Stepping Stones Daycare
FAX 250-674-2676 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org