in over 150+ cities in the US and Canada
Our purpose is Making Lives Better by helping seniors age safely in their homes. We are not just another home care company fulfilling daily tasks. We are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. We are passionate about our team. We are self-led innovators who focus on personal and professional development by living our four Core Values: WOW Customer Experience Admire People Find A Better Way Passionate About Making A Difference
To be successful in this role, you care passionately about providing a WOW customer experience to all users. You get excited about maintaining and developing IT processes and procedures. You love resolving technical issues quickly and accurately and provide forward-thinking technical leadership. The IT Support Specialist is an integral part of our organization that is responsible for the technical support for users across our franchise organization system. This role leads Helpdesk and the customer experience for end users according to our brand standards.
- Completes all IT responsibilities to onboard/offboard new franchises so franchise owners can successfully launch/exit their business
- Onboard all new hires within HeartQuarters (i.e. Head Office) with the technical setup (hardware and software) successfully and on time
- Leads onboarding training for new franchisees on how to utilize IT applications within Nurse Next Door’s systems
- Creates and maintains IT documentation and standard operating procedures for Nurse Next Door users to uphold Nurse Next Door's brand standards
- Leads Zendesk ticketing system to provide immediate solutions to meet or exceed our SLA requirements.
- Create ticketing reports and provide forward thinking solutions on how to reduce tickets, communicate trends and patterns.
- Assigns Tasks/Incidents to the required group and follows up to ensure completion.
- Identify HelpDesk opportunities and work to provide solutions.
- Administrator lead to third party software applications such as: Google Workspace, RingCentral, Cisco Finesse, ZenDesk, Listen360, Ip Communicator.
- Administrator lead for our Intranet for all Nurse Next Door users.
- Deploy Telecom Software (e.g. Cisco IP communicator and Cisco Finesse) to HQ team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end-users.
- Responsible for deployment of new equipment, licensing, hardware audits, application inventory, on premise and remotely.
- Responsible for all hardware inventory equipment for HQ employees.
- Troubleshoot, install, and resolve basic wireless router issues, and operating systems.
Skills & Experience
- A customer service approach to everything you do!
- 3-5 years experience in an IT support service role
- Experience with ticketing systems and maintaining clear and concise documentation
- Experience with defining problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide solutions within the IT role
- Undergraduate program in computer-related field preferred
- Certification in a technical support program
- Ability to patch and update Windows OS/ MacOS systems, browsers
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail