Posting Number 40104
Requisition Title CSR/SIS Designate/Academic Planner
Internal Posting Closing Date
External Closing Date
Open Until Filled Yes
Campus Location London
Department London South (LSC)
Employment Group Support
$27.65 per hour
Hours of Work per Week
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This position is located at the London South Campus, 1060 Wellington Road, London, Ontario
This is a full-time temporary position until October 28, 2022 (35 hours per week).
Under the direction of the Associate Dean, the incumbent performs duties in matters related to academic planning including scheduling, Standard Workload Formula (SWF), curriculum support and Student Information Systems (SIS) liaison for the programs in the London South Campus.
Also serves as the first point of contact for the Campus, answering phones, processing mail and in-person inquiries.
- Post-secondary 2 year diploma in Office Administration or Business/Secretarial studies
- Minimum 3 years experience gained as a team player in a busy office environment with customer service focus
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Experience using software applications products (word processing and spreadsheets) preferably in an educational setting
- Knowledge of the education sector – the College or other post-secondary environments – including scheduling, standard workload formula completion and curriculum support
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.