- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent industry experience
- 5-7 years of industry experience as a TPM delivering large, cross-functional projects
- 3-5 years of experience delivering best in class front-end websites
- 2-3 years of experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Able to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative critical thinker with experience in making implementation tradeoffs
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to all organizational levels
- Experience and proficiency with web technologies and tools
At Amazon Recruiting Technologies (RXT), we are customer obsessed and think big. On our journey to lead the recruiting industry, we build new ways for modeling the Amazon Recruiting Experience. As part of the Amazon HR organization, we directly influence the future growth of Amazon.
You will own the design and delivery of HR software and service delivery initiatives globally to build scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will be expected to gather business and systems requirements from internal and external stakeholders, write specifications, drive project schedules from design to release, and manage the production launch. You will work with our talented dev team to remove roadblocks and sustain development velocity.
This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with user researchers, Product Managers, UX designers, engineering leaders and developers from across PeopleTech and key partner teams. You will be expected to regularly present to leadership on the overall status of key strategic initiatives, overall project risks and articulate recommended mitigation paths. We're looking for someone who possesses a solid TPM background, has lead medium/large projects in the past, and has technical background and experience. We're looking for someone who can keep their eye on the ball and not let anything fall off the radar. Being able to deal with ambiguity, anticipate bottlenecks and escalations, set realistic (yet aggressive) expectations, and clearly communicate to all levels of stakeholders are key requirements.
Ultimately delivery is at the heart of this role.
- Strong customer focus and ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision-making
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering innovative experiences
- Experience in non-technical aspects including idea generation, business analysis, and process optimization