Cloud Infrastructure Engineers / Architect
- As the Cloud Infrastructure Engineers at ISecurity, you will work closely with clients and the support team to carry out responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Hands-on implementation and/or migration skills
- Knowledge of common application infrastructure (web servers, database servers, proxies, etc.)
- Design, architect and implement standard or custom technical solutions ( at times oversees the design, architecture and implementation)
- Work closely with technology practice experts, business analysts, SME’s PMs cross-department leaders to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure
- Analyze complex requirements and develop IT Strategies and multi-technology solutions aligned with industry accepted best practices
- Develop and execute strategy to steer solutions to the use of standardized design patterns across Application, Platform and Infrastructure. The incumbent will require an in-depth understanding of their business needs while identifying and leveraging synergies across the various areas.
- Cloud Infrastructure Consulting and Adoption Support Work with partners and team members within Technology to provide professional consultation services on technology best practices, standards and policies/guidelines.
- Coordinate and lead teams to deliver solutions focusing on OpenStack and VMware private cloud environments, meet SLA's, Interface with IT, finance, audit, business unit management and other areas to ensure integrated processes, efficient introduction of new technologies, retirement of obsolete technologies and support for business-led initiatives requiring the capabilities of this infrastructure.
- Improve cloud and storage product reliability, availability, maintainability, cost/benefit
- Experience in developing strategies, roadmaps and designs for large-scale organizations. Enabling the enterprise the ability for rapid growth and scalable solutions that do not require extensive manual intervention.
Experience with the following technologies is required:
- Private and Public Cloud Solution Design and Architecture is preferred but not required
- Extensive project experience designing enterprise VMware Cloud environments by implementing best practices with a focus on server optimization, availability, functionality, and scalability.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and vbscript scripting for automation (nice to have exposure to BASH, Python or Perl as well).
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Sciences, IT, or related area of study
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience working in a medium to large IT environment as a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Full-time