Are you looking for an exciting career with a fast-paced, growing marketing agency?
If you are an organized self-starter with experience developing and theming Wordpress and/or Drupal websites, then Cyan Solutions has an opportunity to join our team.
Cyan Solutions is looking for a motivated, Web Developer to join the web team. The ideal candidate must have a positive, friendly and energetic attitude with a desire to work with a diverse client base.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and work well with the team to build awesome websites. You'll work with a group of excellent designers and the rest of the Cyan team to create websites for great clients. You'll be involved with planning, theming, training and documentation
Must be willing to work out of our office in Ottawa.
Cyan maintains and develops websites in WordPress and Drupal. The ideal candidate must have good working knowledge with both and be willing to learn. Strong front-end skills would be extremely valuable
- Hands-on involvement in the planning, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of websites and web applications
- Provide technical guidance to clients and to other team members
- Seek out new technology trends, tools, and opportunities for innovation
- Work in collaboration with the design and strategy teams to build exciting and innovative websites
- Help to identify high risk areas for Project Managers and Sales as it relates to technology
- Dedicated to testing and QA to ensure overall quality
- Effective communication with both team members and clients via email, phone, and in person, and can create documentation when needed
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital agency or marketing environment
- Strong, proven knowledge of digital technologies including:
- HTML/CSS (including frameworks for responsive design)
- Open Source technologies (LAMP Stack)
- Extensive experience with Wordpress and or Wordpress CMS
- Responsive web development techniques
- The SCSS CSS preprocessor
- the git version control system
- Web accessibility standards and best practices. AODA/WCAG
- Bilingual (both verbal and written)
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Wordpress CMS experience
- macOS based web development
- Hubspot development experience an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 5 years (Required)