We are currently looking for an AZ Driver.
This person will be driving our dump truck and pup and be able to drive a dump truck to deliver soil and aggregates to customers in the GTA. This position is located at 270 Evans Ave Landscape Supply Yard and report to the Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Have experience driving Tandum or Triaxle dump truck and pup
· Able to provide a positive customer experience
· Deliveries within GTA
· Fill out log reports, inspection reports, etc
· Have confident and safe driving habits
· Be presentable and professional at all times
· AZ Drivers licence with clean abstract
· 5 years AZ Driving experience delivering aggregates
· 2 years experience using a salter (nice to have)
· Geographical knowledge of GTA and routes and able to use GPS
· Must complete in-house road test
Skills and Competencies
· Strong work ethic – reliable and punctual
· Proven organizational skills and self-accountability
· Ability to be a visible team-player and have excellent interpersonal skills
· Critical thinking and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
· Accuracy in your paperwork, attention to detailed information and able to provide solutions in a positive manner
· Have a flexible team-player attitude
Who are we?
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for 70 years and we are growing again. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction and Garden Centre. We are well known in the maintenance industry for world-class exemplary service and the highest industry standards.
Why work for us?
· Industry and Community recognition
· Year-round employment
· Career path and opportunities for personal development
· Health Benefits
· On-going training
· Great work culture
· Steady growth year over year
· And much, much more…
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
INL Group of Companies fosters an inclusive environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Our strength also comes from being a diverse company and we welcome applications from women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and others. We are dedicated to building a growing workforce that reflects the diverse environment in which we live and enrich the lives of everyone we connect with everyday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent