Who are we?
Who are we
Genetec is growing and we are currently looking for .NET Developers! We have multiple of teams looking for such a profile, but all teams have one requirement in common: a motivated, passionate and resourceful .NET Developer!
We are looking for Developers with varied levels of experience - whether you are a talented newcomer to the workforce or a seasoned professional, you’ll find your place in one of our teams:
- Access Control
- Cloud Computing sur Windows Azure
- Mission Control
- R&D Infrastructure
- Video – Platform
- IT Team
- Integration Team
- Mobile Developers
- Licence Plate Recognition Team
Of course, these teams may not be familiar to you now, but it would be our pleasure to speak with you and find the best fit for your profile, ambitions and skill set!
Top five reasons why you want this job :
- Because you want to face the challenge of being part of a new team.
- Because you like the idea of working on all aspects of the development. (Front-End, Back End, Software, Hardware, Integration, etc.).
- Because you want to use a unique blend of technical skill and creativity to develop powerful, efficient solutions for a highly scalable distributed enterprise level software system.
- Because you want to use your unique mix of software development skill and creativity to build new features on a world class software system.
- Because you’re willing to learn a new programming language.
What your day will look like
- It’s working from Front-End to Back-End components of the product using just about every major technology in the .NET framework.
- It’s building and maintaining fault tolerant architectures that stay responsive and scale in the face of a host of events and user interactions in a hybrid cloud context.
- It’s participating in everything in the development lifecycle including user experience, design, development and maintenance.
Who are you
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
- JUNIOR : Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- INTERMEDIATE and SENIOR: We are also looking for intermediate and senior.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Is able to work in teams and collaborate
- Excellent knowledge of programming in .NET
- Experience with Visual Studio and basic concepts of software development (version management, code analysis, unit testing)
Why you'll love Genetec
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, year-end bonus plan and an attractive employee referral program
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, , regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - on site gym, free fitness assessments by the kinesiologist, onsite company-sponsored bistro, comprehensive group insurance coverage and a retirement savings plan
- Work-life balance - 3 week vacation with extra days during the winter holidays, flexible family-friendly hours, team buildings and company events