Position Summary: The Surgical Processor collects, decontaminates, inspects packages, sterilizes, transports, distributes and stores instruments, supplies and equipment; operates and tests equipment; orders supplies; cleans special areas; keeps CS Records; and performs other related duties.
Reporting to the: OR Nurse Care Coordinator
· Must have a High School Diploma.
· Graduate of Recognized Central Sterilizing Course/Program
· CSA or IAHCSMM Certification Required
· Must possess effective communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work within an established routine.
· Ability to organize and prioritize work.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Must be reliable and able to pay attention to details.
Hours: 0.80 FTE (7.75 hours/day, Monday-Friday) – varied start time
Salary: Surgical Processor - as per the Lamont Health Care Centre / AUPE – GSS Collective Agreement
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $22.79-$25.94 per hour