We are working on a great opportunity for a junior level Accountant who is looking to obtain their CPA designation. Applicants should be highly motivated, have strong problem solving skills, and good MS Excel skills.
- Responsible for full cycle project accounting including invoicing, reconciliation and payments
- Oversee and implement effective financial controls for all current projects
- Assist in the development and support of budget and forecast activities
- Manage project summary and perform complex project reconciliations
- Perform detail project analysis for the Engineering team
- Lead and participate in the customer credit and project account set up
- Review monthly invoicing and semi-monthly payroll administration along with maintaining multiple accounts related to receivables function.
- Currently enrolled in the CPA program, or planning on enroll in the short-term, with at least 1 year of relevant financial accounting experience
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and a strong team player; willing to learn
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Intermediate excel skills
Please submit resumes to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
Job Type: Full-time