The Billing Department is responsible for taking all external and internal requests for new shipments and implementing them into the MSC Canada in house system, (LINK, TMS and MAP) in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. undefined
As a member of the Billings Services Department, the Billings Services Representative is responsible for providing resolution to customers disputes and concerns regarding invoicing in an accurate and timely manner. They are also responsible for updating internal systems with respect to corrections.
- Achieve superior customer satisfaction using effective communication by responding to all customer questions by email and phone
- Maintain department specified KPI’s and Targets
- Manage the disputes workflow effectively, respecting SLA 3*3*3
- Understanding TMS Rate Agreements and MAP quotes for better providing a resolution to customers
- Manage customer charge disputes professionally within the expected turn time
- Issue corrections into internal systems (LINK)
Tasks may vary per individual as required by department for cross-training and/or business requirements
Qualifications and Competencies
All MSC Canada employees are expected to exhibit the MSC Attitude whereby you are a positive force, relentlessly driven to produce solutions-focused results; your approachable nature encourages collaboration with colleagues and customers.
- Customer Service Focus: Strives to provide a memorable customer service experience to every customer every time; uses a genuine friendly approach
- Ability to multi-task: Is able to proceed and accomplish tasks while monitoring phones and emails as well as ticketing in a timely manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: Is able to communicate in a concise professional manner, both written and verbal, using positive language.
- Organizational Skills: Is able to manage the workload, to prioritize, and to manage their time effectively, approaching problems logically and with demonstrated good judgment
- Follow-through: Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and promptness as well as consistency in following up in unresolved client issues to ensure completion; keeping a friendly connection with the customer to ensure their satisfaction
- Attention to detail while working quickly and under pressure: Is able to maintain both the quality and the productivity standards, ensuring accuracy, correctness and speed are maintained, when deadlines are tight and the pressure is on.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of customer service or data entry experience preferred (or relevant experience in another role)
- Relevant shipping knowledge an asset