As a Content Analyst, you thrive on working closely with project teams to conceptualize and create content.Playing an integral role in the development of digital experiences by analyzing, recommending, managing, and generating content is definitely something you're looking for. As a professional communicator, you understand communication challenges and know how to devise solutions. Content fits into every facet of a digital experience—but you already knew that. And you're up on the latest trends in usability, search engine optimization, and search marketing. You are a usability expert who is in the trenches of the content development process from outset to completion.
- Analyze and assess client's site content.
- Implement and manage compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business goals, user needs, and industry best practices.
- Draft content publication and migration workflows.
- Create, re-purpose, and write website content.
- Implement and update content classification and tagging systems.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to determine conceptual and story direction.
- Support site navigation and content organization.
- Develop and share expertise on client products and services.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business goals and audience demographics.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting.
- Review and implement keyword research and analysis.
- Create a SEO project plan with team members.
- Measure and improve content based on SEO campaigns, rankings, traffic, and revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field.
- Minimum one year of Marketing/Communications experience at a Web-focused company or agency.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Visio, and Internet browsers.
- Experience in researching, writing, and some project management.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for diverse audiences.-Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of content management systems and strategies.
- Experience using Word Tracker and researching keyword phrases.
- Ability to communicate complex or demanding subject matter, verbally, and written.
- Ability to work both independently and contribute as part of a production team.
- Familiarity with search engine marketing practices including organic search, paid listings, and paid inclusion.
- Ability to embed keywords within content to improve search engine rankings, while still providing compelling information for visitors.