POSITION: Pre Planning Director
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Pre Planning Director is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers. They are required to meet and exceed personal sales objectives by prospecting potential customers and develop a network of contacts to generate sales leads, increase customer base and achieve quarterly sales quotas and the objectives of employment.
1. On Preneed Service Days, attendance is required in the office during normal office hours and may include after-hours attendance as required.
2. On Non-Service Days, attendance is required in the office on a normal sales schedule as set out by the Branch Manager. This would include any after-hours attendance as required.
3. Qualifies new business prospects and builds an active, high potential prospect list which will remain the property of Arbor Memorial Inc.
4. Maintains a high service level to existing customers ensuring the customer relationship is managed from contract execution through delivery to after sales service.
5. Ensures referrals are solicited from existing customers where possible.
6. Assists all incoming clients with account inquiries, payment receipts, interment locations, rewrites/conversions, etc. with a focus on serving customers and creating sales opportunities.
7. Ensures accuracy in all transactions, inventory and procedures.
8. Maintains a high level of product and service knowledge.
9. Participates in Corporate and Branch Marketing activities such as conferences, open house events and mall and trade shows as required.
10. Maintains a minimum level of new customer/preneed sales vs. at-need sales.
11. Supports the Branch Manager in all Branch initiatives and procedures.
12. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent.
2. Action oriented individual with the determination to achieve results and maximize growth potential.
3. Articulate, professional and well organized.
4. Willing to gain knowledge and utilize daily Arbor’s Information Systems; Arranger, FOCUS and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
5. Possess or develop basic computer skills – Microsoft Office; Word PowerPoint and Excel.
6. Energetic self-starter accustomed to working with limited direction.
7. Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both independently or as part of a team.
8. Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
9. Must hold a valid driver’s license.
10. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; both written and oral.
11. Exemplifies Arbor’s values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
1. Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
2. Frequent car travel to customer’s residence and branch location.
3. Must be flexible and able to work irregular hours.
4. Must have complete and clear background check.
5. Dress in accordance with Arbor’s Standard Dress Code on Family Service Days.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year