Would you describe yourself as a little bit art, a little bit science? Creative and analytical? Does getting results on digital through handy hacks ignite your inner fire?
Then you’re who we’re looking for.
Managers, Client Strategy (aka in the industry as Account Managers or Digital Strategists), are key members of the Time + Space team. They help build and execute winning marketing & media plans that deliver on clients’ goals and objectives. They are innovative thinkers and problem solvers, they’re grounded in research and data, and they thrive in teams.
Sound interesting? Then keep reading.
A Bit More About What You’ll Do
The Manager, Client Strategy will:
- Manage projects and relationships with regional, national, and international clients.
- Build and execute data-supported digital media plans - collaborating with the team in problem solving, channel selection, and in bringing the plan to life.
- Building paid social media campaigns within an integrated digital marketing campaign, across a variety of social media platforms.
- Dive into research and data to identify key learnings, opportunities, and insights.
- Maintain high standards of quality by ensuring all I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed.
What You’ll Bring
We’re looking for someone with 2 to 5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience (ideally, some of which at an agency). You’re:
Education / Accreditations:
- Executionally adept across digital channels, including social media, search, GDN / YouTube, video, display and audio, programmatic, and/or influencer marketing.
- Ability to leverage paid social media, in innovative ways to allow your clients to stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- Experience in utilizing paid social media tactics for either B2B or B2C marketplace(s).
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyzing performance of campaigns and make data-based decisions to optimize campaign effectiveness to drive expected KPIs
- Data and research savvy.
- A strong communicator, capable collaborator, and able to juggle multiple priorities without compromising quality.
- A stickler for detail.
- Experience within Facebook Business Manager would be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar platforms.
- A degree in business, marketing, public relations, or communications.
- Certifications/accreditations with Google and/or Facebook Blueprint.
We provide a competitive salary and health / benefits package.
We also have loads of perks to keep you sharp, like continuous training, a swanky new office in the trendy North End of Halifax, the ability to work virtually, a dog-friendly environment, snacks, and an endless supply of amazing coffee. We offer a work-life balance uncommon to the industry and the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in Halifax, Toronto, New York, and beyond. Time + Space has a corporate goal of bringing success – to our clients, to our partners, and to our staff. We’re purposeful, collaborative, courageous, and inclusive. The ideal candidate will embody these values and will help us bring them to life.