Collage is reinventing the way Canadian businesses manage HR, payroll and benefits.
Collage believes in empowering people to do their best work. We achieve this by reimagining the way businesses manage HR, payroll, and benefits. Our revolutionary platform automates HR administration to allow businesses to focus on doing meaningful work – not the tedious, boring stuff.
We also believe in empowering our own people to do their best work by giving our team the right resources and support to thrive. We are, collectively, building the future of HR in Canada.
Learn more about us at collage.co (https://collage.co/). Collage is a People Corporation (https://www.peoplecorporation.com/) company.
As our Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Your day will consist of:
- Completing the full payroll cycle for Collage clients;
- Managing implementation on Collage and on their payroll platform of choice;
- Assisting clients with questions and training or reconciliations and ad hoc reports, as requested;
- Providing a consistent, knowledgeable and top-shelf customer experience!
You should have:
- Coordinating and completing accurate, timely pay runs for each of our clients, across multiple pay periods and schedules;
- Promoting best practices with clients and streamlining communication to support a simple, error-free process;
- Managing competing priorities and ensuring multiple deadlines are met;
- Coordinating between payroll providers, stakeholders, accountants and bookkeepers on behalf of our clients, as requested.
What we offer:
- Canadian payroll experience (experience with multiple provinces and cloud-based payroll providers preferred);
- Demonstrated customer service/success experience;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- A commitment to learning and a creative ‘can do’ attitude towards researching and solving problems;
- Industry or payroll certification like PCP or CPM (or in progress);
- Bilingual is an asset.
- An inclusive workplace environment to people of all genders, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives;
- The opportunity to play an essential role in a dynamic, growing team building the future of HR and benefits for Canadian companies;
- Competitive salaries and flex hours;
- Robust employee benefits plan;
- A real and honest attitude towards taking care of our people;
- The option to work from home or from our trendy downtown Toronto office close to public transit (once our office reopens).
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We encourage anyone from underrepresented groups to apply!