Dymin Steel, a division of Pipe and Piling Supplies Ltd., is one of Canada’s largest distributors of “cut to size” and “stock length” structural steel shapes used in building projects across North America and around the world.
Job Responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
- Reception duties including greeting visitors, answering calls; responding to correspondence in a prompt, professional and courteous manner;
- Registering employees on the electronic attendance system and maintaining FOB inventory;
- Daily administrative tasks such as ordering and coordinating supplies, forms, parking, maintenance, etc.;
- Assisting in creating purchase orders for non-steel purchases required;
- Maintaining lists and back up for all non-steel purchase orders issued;
- Supporting the IT service providers to resolve technical issues related to the office;
- Monitoring and updating ministry registrations for the Fleet; renewing license plates and road permits as required by law;
- Assisting with accounts payable, accounts receivables and billing duties;
- Actively assisting with social and company events as required;
- Filing and other administrative duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Office administration experience required e.g. order entry, invoicing, purchasing, customer service, logistics and accounting
- Proficient in using MS-Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines with a keen eye for detail
- This position may require occasional outdoor visits to the yard in all weather conditions;with exposure to dust, noise and vibrations
Dymin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only ones selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Reception: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office Admin: 1 year (Preferred)